Tokar Estate winery is looking for an apprentice chef to complement our small and dedicated team. We keep a very positive working environment; we support each other and have fun. This is an ideal position for a passionate student who is willing to bring commitment, hard work and an eagerness to learn.
- Great lifestyle hours, we close between Christmas and New Year along with most public holidays providing excellent work life balance
- Day shifts weekly for lunch service only (plus the occasional evening function)
- 50% off all wine
- $1000 signing bonus for purchase of tools and materials
- Ability to work as a part of a motivated team
- Outstanding time management
- A positive attitude and genuine interest in the hospitality industry
- Willingness to learn about various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia, be available weekends and have own transport.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Australia (Required)
Work Location: In person